Concrete blocks for signposts
Our concrete blocks for signposts are perfect for temporary or permanent signs providing an extremely robust base without having to permanently install a sign post.
Concrete blocks for signposts are available for purchase only, and are made to order. We can either cast the posts or poles directly into the concrete so they are permanently fixed, or we can cast pipe into the blocks for the posts or poles to slide into, allowing the signs to be easily removed as required for moving around on site or storage when not in use. You can choose the block design to suit your needs, and they can be used for:
- displaying safety signs to get your message across
- mount your cctv cameras or floodlights on top of poles
- directing your construction, factory or port site traffic
- prevent vehicle driveaways at loading bays
- there are endless possibilities!
Concrete post ballast block - 700Kg
Poles cast into concrete permanently
Pipe cast into concrete for removeable poles
Type B with 2no. 50mm diameter post holes